The programme is particularly valuable for headteachers new to church schools as well as experienced heads looking to refresh their knowledge on key aspects of church school leadership.
These three days provide valuable opportunities for headteachers to network with colleagues from other schools in the diocese. They will involve a rich blend of discussion, input and activity on a broad range of pertinent topics throughout the year. Throughout the programme, the key themes to be explored will include:
• What makes a Church School distinctive?
• What should Religious Education and collective worship look like in a good church school?
• How do I realise the Vision for my school?
• How do I promote and embed Christian values in the school community?
• How do I develop strong links between the school and church?
• How do I prepare my school for inspections? (SIAMs and OfSTED)
The Diocesan Education Team, guest speakers and school leaders from the church school family will facilitate the sessions and enable new and experienced headteachers to feel more confident in their ability to lead distinctively Christian church schools.
Lincoln LN2 1PU
|School Staff with SLA
|School Staff without SLA
|Governors with SLA
|Governors without SLA
|Other without SLA